DIPLOMAT MUZAFFER AKYILDIRIM
Consul General of Turkiye in Aktau, Kazakhstan and Diplomat of Turkey to the European Union and NATO
AMBASSADOR MOHAMED AL-ARABY
Founding President of the European Organisation for Peace and Development
PROF. DR. MOHAMED G. KAFAFY
President of World Green Economy Council (WGECO) and Chief Consultant for Energy & Sustainable Development of WFDP-UN
SHEIKHA NAWAL HUMOUD AL-SABAH
Chairman of the Arab League Women Leaders Federation
DIPLOMAT DR. MANSOUR MALİK
President of International Diplomat Magazine, Diplomat Business Club London and Diplomat Business Club Dubai
“High Advisory Council (HAC/YIK)” was established in order to benefit from the knowledge and experience of “people” who served the society at national and international level. Establishment of HAC/YIK; adopted at the BDU Ordinary General Assembly and formed by the Board of Directors; It took its final form with the “HAC/YIK Membership Acceptance Specification”.
Who Can Become a HAC/YIK Member?
High persons / persons working in the fields of Political, Social, Economic, Diplomatic, Academic, Cultural, Artistic, Sports, Scientific, Technological and Media-Communication and Civil Society are elected members of the HAC/YIK.
HAC/YIK Membership Acceptance Requirement
- “High persons / persons” who have produced national and international social value are elected as a HAC/YIK member. Institutions / Organizations may not be elected as HAC/YIK members.
- Membership of the HAC/YIK is accepted with the written recommendation of at least 3 members registered to BDU and the decision of the Board of Directors.
- The Membership Admission Ceremony is held at the date, day, time and place determined by the Board of Directors. BDU Board of Directors Members, HAC/YIK members and other invitees attend the ceremony.
4. In the HAC/YIK Membership Acceptance Ceremony; the reason for election of the HAC/YIKmember elected person is explained and then his CV is read. Later, the “High Advisory Council Membership Certificate” and “Badge” are presented by the Chairman of the Board and the ceremony is terminated.
How the HAC/YIK Works
- It meets once a year. The meeting is chaired by 1 person elected from the HAC/YIK members.
- HAC/YIKmembers take advisory decisions.
- Participates in national or international organizations upon the invitation of the Board of Directors.
- Represents BDU at national or international level with the decision of the Board of Directors.