TASAM International 9th Istanbul Security Conference will be held on 23-24 November at Kent University Kağıthane Campus.
In the Conference, where BDU is among the supporters, 5 speakers from BDU will present separate papers.
1) BDU President Hnr. Dr Musa Karademir (EU and International Relations Expert, Consultant),
2) BDU Vice President Guney Ferhat Bati (Lecturer at the American University of Cyprus),
3) BDU Deputy Secretary General Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslihan Nakiboğlu (Nigde Omer Halisdemir University, Department of Economics, Head of Department of Economic History),
4) BDU Deputy Secretary General Doktorand Ayse Kasikirik (Istanbul University),
5) BDU Founding Board Member Dr. Mehmet Nuri Kaynar (Educator and Business Person),
They will make presentations/speeches on different topics at the conference. Nearly 100 speakers from 20 countries will discuss global developments and the digital ecosystem in more than 30 sessions and round tables.