BDU held its first meeting of 2023 on January 31. In the meeting, which lasted about 4 hours, the current projects carried out and the 100th anniversary of our Republic. Projects planned to be carried out on a local and global scale were discussed.
- Projects to be carried out on gender equality,
- International projects within the scope of United Nations Development Programs and Climate Change,
- Projects related to the European Union Green Agreement,
- Projects planned to be carried out on the Sustainability Ecosystem,
- As the third sector, social projects aimed at increasing the contribution of NGOs to policy making and strengthening their institutional capacities,
- Projects on Youth, Entrepreneurship, Technology,
- Projects on financial resource and fund management and other important issues were discussed.